Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dolphin 6/16/2011

This was a special trip for a few reasons. I was back on my old boat. Boat I use to fish on & even work on! With my old friend & Captain Jason. This was also the first time I got to fish with my friend Kathy. (forgot to get a picture of us)
We went on the am 1/2 day. She is actually a long range angler oh and a IGFA record holder for halibut! I met her at the gym where she is also very skilled :)
The fishing was slow but we both managed to get a few calico bass


Wearing my Dolphin hat on the dolphin :)


A nice calico!


I managed to get a legal barracuda too!

I didn't feel like keeping any fish this trip. I don't really like to eat calico bass or cuda. Well when we docked I was glad! The fish & game was at the dock, the aggressively boarded the boat & started ripping open filet bags & measuring fish. Luckily I was able to just leave since I had no fish so I could take off.
It was so fun getting to fish with my friend & get to know her better & learn all about long range fishing from her.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment